The United States Industrial Fabrics Institute (USIFI) is a coalition of United States specialty fabric manufacturers and users. USIFI develops and hosts the Outlook Conference in partnership with the Narrow Fabrics Institute (NFI). It monitors and advocates for member positions in both legislative and regulatory issues in international trade, and hosts an annual lobby day event in Washington, D.C.
Join USIFI today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Expand your market by lobbying and educating federal and state officials
- Receive the latest information on trade agreements, legislation, and import/export data impacting USIFI members and the specialty fabrics industry
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Access industry resources, educational materials and a member directory
- Understand your market more with in-depth research
- Complimentary magazine subscriptions Specialty Fabrics Review magazine
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Download “Proud Member of USIFI” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the industry’s premier events, including the annual Outlook Conference and IFAI Expo
- Collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners including NCTO, ITAC, and AFMA to work on areas that impact your industry like the Berry Amendment, the Trans-Pacific
- Partnership and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership trade agreements
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Member-only access to IFAI’s InfoCentral, a resource for sourcing questions and referrals
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how IFAI membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
*Some restrictions apply; call for details.
The mission of USIFI shall be to establish a coalition of United States specialty fabric manufacturers and users dedicated to serving the interests of its members in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
Membership and Eligibility
To be eligible for membership in USIFI, a company must comply with all of the following:
- Be a member of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI)
- Be incorporated in the United States
- Have a business headquarters in the United States
- Have investment centered in manufacturing plants located within the United States
- Service or supply the United States industrial fabrics industry with products made in the United States as a fiber producer, yarn producer, weaver, coater, laminator, dyer, finisher, thread, tape, webbing, equipment or chemical manufacturer, or fabricate end products from industrial fabrics.
- Pay the Institute assessment (dues)